Outstanding individuals needed to serve: Advisory Board or Standing Council
As a member of the ERVA community, you are encouraged to consider the qualifications for service and, as appropriate, nominate yourself or share this call for self-nominations with outstanding colleagues who have the leadership skills needed to advance ERVA's mission. Service on these bodies is an exceptional opportunity to catalyze the engineering community's pursuit of innovative, high-impact research that benefits society.
Submit your interest.
Submissions received by February 13, 2022 will receive full consideration.
For 3-year terms beginning April 1, 2022, we are seeking candidates for the following roles:
- includes a diverse set of senior academic, industry, government, and non-profit leaders who possess:
- an understanding of the nation’s research enterprise and
- the role of engineering in advancing the Nation’s interests;
- provides high-level vision and guidance to the Executive Committee; and
- reviews organizational and programmatic assessment twice yearly to ensure continuous improvement.
- chosen from a broad range of:
- demographics, geographical locations, rank and career stages,
- companies, universities, government, and non-profits,
- engineering and scientific disciplines, engineering ethicists, and commercialization and development expertise;
- serves as the intellectual brain trust providing fuel to the ERVA engine;
- solicits and integrates input from stakeholders with interest in engineering research; and
- convenes quarterly to identify and guide planned visioning activities and support rapid response feedback to NSF.
We appreciate your help enabling an array of voices!